Optimal preparation:The key to predictable success
ExpertEase 3D Planning Software
A comprehensive diagnosis is the key to implant success. The ExpertEase 3D Software gives you a complete picture of the patient’s anatomy with its axial, cross-sectional, panoramic and 3D views of the CT / DVT data. The software takes you step-by-step through planning, enabling you to determine the implant positions dependably and precisely, taking into account all anatomical structures.
- Usable with all implant systems, the ExpertEase Software ensures maximum cost-effectiveness.
- CT / DVT imaging using a scan template can be carried out with single or dual scan technique.
- Implantation is planned accurately in accordance with surgical and prosthetic aspects (e.g. precise
placement of XiVE S crestally and ANKYLOS C/X 1.5 mm subcrestally).
- Maximum use is made of the available bone volume, avoiding augmentation.
- Measurement of bone quality provides advance information on primary stability and potential immediate loading.
- The correct gingival height of the abutment is determined before implant placement.
- Conversion service: our specialists at DENTSPLY Friadent can convert the CT / DVT data for you and provide high-quality, segmented 3D data.
If you are planning an ExpertEase Guide with the “DualScan” or “OpticalScan” modules, you can determine the guide design by yourself using the “FastTrack” function and thus shorten delivery time.