Precise implementation:A reason to go further in every case
With the custom-made ExpertEase Guides, you to transfer the results of the planning process into the patient’s mouth fully with the custom-made ExpertEase Guides. Due to the unique lateral access, only ExpertEase Guides enable a highly comfortable operation even where space is restricted. You extend your range of indications, increasing at the same time patient compliance and loyalty.
- Stereolithographic fabrication ensures precision in the sub-millimeter range: the implant site can be prepared exactly as planned and the implant can be positioned absolutely securely and accurately.
- All the options, from minimally invasive procedures to simultaneous augmentation, are open thanks to the choice of tooth-, mucosa- or bone-supported ExpertEase Guides.
- Esthetics can be restored immediately after implant placement with preoperatively manufactured provisionals.
- For each implant, along with a circular closed guide sleeve, an ExpertEase Guide with a lateral opening aligned either lingually or the buccally can be selected.
- The lateral drill guide access offers additional convenience: it reduces the insertion height of the drill by at least 4 mm, and up to 10 mm, depending on the bone quality. Thus, smooth template-guided surgery is enabled in the posterior region and where space is restricted (e.g. in older patients).
You can order the planned implants and abutments at the usual prices together with your ExpertEase Guide and receive the complete treatment package for your patient.