Precise moves:Accuracy and perfect technique
ExpertEaseTM Sleeve-on-Drill Instruments
All of the components of the ExpertEase System are optimally matched. This simplifies the process of computer-guided implantation – without sacrificing precision and dependability. The drills specially developed by DENTSPLY Friadent with the attachable guide-sleeve guarantee ease of use. The the instruments are guided accurately by the drill guide, from the mucosal swage right up to implant placement.
- Thanks to the clearly-laid out surgery kits and drill protocols for XiVE S and ANKYLOS C/X implants, complex surgical protocols are not necessary.
- You can dispense with the “third hand” as the Sleeve-on-Drill sleeves for guidance in the ExpertEase Guide are premounted on the drills.
- The Sleeve-on-Drill sleeve with built-in depth stop guarantees precise horizontal and vertical drill guidance.
- All drills are provided in the end length of the implant. So the shortest possible drill is always used.
- The internal cooling ducts in all of the drills support site preparation that is gentle on the bone.